Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Thoughts....

I may call it transition in my outlook. Things are changing everyday and some are getting good and a few are getting very good. Contrarily many things are getting bad, worse worst. Life is going like a long train journey, one we have with Great Indian Railways (Truly Great).You wait for another railway station rather than milestones. I may be at the mid of my journey or may be I have finished only a quarter. Well may be I am about to conclude it…only God know that. But all those thoughts become irrelevant, once you start looking outside the window. You find greenery well amalgamated with different good and bad colors of life. Wait a minute! Am I making sense …may be …..may not be. Who cares? At least not I. The other day while flipping the newsprints, I got some shocks…not shockwaves anyways.The separatism, regionalism, murder, rape …blah blah. Today It was finance which caught my eyes. Finance, I never understood them, or I never understood the financers of our country. Within a short period of 1 year things are getting ugly. There is something seriously wrong with me or the media…can’t write much on that, have to study economics to figure out. An array of thoughts starts doing ping pong and its is really difficult to get a nap without holding them. These things sometimes drive me crazy and some times numb. I am not comfortable either ways. It always ends up with kicking me down to ashes. I don’t know if I can be phoenix but I have to fly again…err…to much of over ambitions with greek mythocurry. Hate it to recite or to speak out but can’t help it all the time. World is not static, it is rotating and to make me amused enough it is revolving also. They say we get a free trip around the sun. Around the Sun? Why not “towards the Sun” instead. May be sun is too expensive to go….no the reason is, it is hot…..( Not like those Hollywood Babes) …it is real hot….red hot. Interesting, something giving out light and life is not cool at all. It is burning in itself. Something which strikes the chord is that, sun while giving out light and life is not cool enough to get near to. Is it sad? Not necessary. What if the sun will be cool? May be visiting over there for a summer vacation. Ishhh…again another idiotic thought…this is how my life goes on…one foolishness followed by another and whole bundle of crazy things to be done before it is too late to realize the mistake. And then starts the lessons and passion to improve. It goes useless…well not every time. I get improved day by day. At least by mistakes if not by lessons. You click your mouse button and the whole world gets pasted on to your retina walls. Not necessarily, you need to get some other organ to accommodate them. It is called heart. Well most of youngsters like us happen to give to some good looking girl and sometimes to many of them to share and play with it. Oh my god once again the bizarre ideas are ruining my time….but some wise men say this is how some great discoveries were made, I mean by thinking bizarre…mind it only some of them were made not all of them. Our mind craves for something called perfect and there is nothing called perfect. Same thing is with heart. It strives for something called peace. But no one knows if it exist…peace or so called peace, it exist only in the high level diplomatic talks of bureaucrats’. Philosophical…or .ah…I don’t want to give that crap. But my fingers don’t obey me and they keep pressing some stupid keys. School children amuse me the most. They fear their teacher more than a devil. For them Dracula is just a character not a reality …and if a few of them believe in it, they make a difference. Homework is something gives them nausea not the probable nuclear world war. Our mind reacts in the same manner every time, though with the different situation at different stages of age. The agony and panic makes the same effect. Am I speaking something like Rocket Science? And what is the fuss about this rocket science. Why people everywhere gives an example of it when they have to mention something complicated technological scientific and etc etc ……I find it a bundle of mechanics some Gentlemen called Newton told us long back. Enough of all these crap. It is time to have a coffee break. Adieu .

1 comment:

Shikha said...

ahhhaaaa.. keep writin