Sunday, May 16, 2010

When I saw this girl........!

A Journey to remember .......A memory to cherish….
Location: Bangalore (Majestic Bus Terminal)
Time: 2006 (Monsoons) 7:30 Evening

After waiting for almost half an hour, finally my bus Number 21c came towards the platform. The whole pile of humanity, which got accumulated on platform number 19a, rushed to grab a seat. I was lucky enough to grab one and luckier to capture another. It was not because I was strong. It was because I made my way through two fat guys. Thanks to my slim and trim stunning figure. As soon I got into the bus, I took a seat and kept my bag on another adjacent to it towards the window.

I waved to a girl who was standing with much difficulty in the crowd and gave her a friendly smile. I offered her a seat next to me. She was confused but she took the seat. Getting confused was not a priority for her I guess. After settling down she asked me.

She: Excuse me!!! Do I know you by any chance?

Me: Of course Not (with a poise)

She: Then why did you saved this seat for me?( She looked puzzled)

Me: Well ….ah……hmmm…..yesss … may be I don’t like to see some beautiful girl travelling in such crowded bus while standing uncomfortably….(Flirting smile…oh I am in expert in that)

She: (Shocked, surprised, confused but happy for the reason “she got a seat”, and for the better Reason “She was mentioned as beautiful”

She: Oh I see. But don’t expect thanks from me. I never asked for this seat….

Me: As you wish (Wow I love that attitude …)

And I started looking out of window as if I don't give it a damn if she is beside me well!!! Yes….. of course I was thinking about her..like a desperate high school lover.

After passing of a couple of kilometers. She got another battery of question for me.

She: By the way…where are you going?

Me: Rajarajeshwari Nagar. I guess this bus goes there only. I was trying to be over smart….

She: I know (Annoyingly) but it passes through a lot of places also.

Me: No answer (I was clean bowled….)

She: Where exactly in RR Nagar. (With a blink revealing her beautiful and shiny eyes.)

Me: Market Complex

She: Are you from RNSIT or JSS Engineering College….(She said in a fashion that she likes ppl for that college)

Me: Yes I am from RNSIT. ( How does she knows that? May be she is watching me going to college on my noisy Yamaha R100…..Bingo)

She: See I am totally confused by your act. Even though it is pleasant but I am not comfortable.

Me: (with a heavy heart) If you mind sitting beside me, you can very well leave the seat and the other rusty and dusty guy staring at you (and moreover on me) can take it.

She: See I am confused. I was right there in front of you at majestic and you never gave an eye to me. And now you save a seat from the whole crowd Just because I am beautiful. I don’t believe in your reasoning. Tell me why did you saved this seat for me?

Me: (to myself) Oh god…I am in serious trouble now. She don’t believe in the straight forward and true reason and now she want a reason so that she can brand me as ‘’Good Boy”.

Boy, I must tell you. Girls always try to find a reason if they happens to talk with you. I mean somehow they got to prove you a good boy so that you cannot take them for granted…….I never understood this strange behavior.

She: Hey I am asking you why you don’t answer my question. (Such that she is waking me up from deep thought)

Me: (Recovering). Ok that is because…… I saw you waiting for this bus for long time even before most of the people came for it. And you were unable to grab a seat when people madly rushed as soon as the bus arrived. People coming after you got a seat and you did not. I thought to give it a justice and saved it. (Well done Nishu!! That was a good shot)

She: Oh thanks a lot….by the way you noticed me ha? (Now she was being flirty)

Me: (to myself) I don’t want this ‘thanks’ tied with one of the most difficult question to answer.

If I say that” I noticed her” she may mistake me for a stalker and if I say “I did not” then she will think that I am a liar to tell her that she is beautiful. God I am gone

She: Hey

Me: Ya!!!! Well I don’t know (Girls love to see guys confused…in this case her love for confusion saved me)

She: Ok tell me your name

Me: (Oh god! What she is going to do with my name). Well I am Nish…….

She: Nish…Nish what….Nish….aaa, Nish…ant or Nish….uuuuuu..(Boy I tell you, She was superfast and supersmart to say that)

Me: Now you have three choices you can call me any one…..(Ha ha ha ha….Grabed the chance…..)

She: She smiled..(Oh l love those lethal smiles….they kill me instantly… ).

Me: By the way I am Nishant Officially and Nishu Lovingly.

She: O!!!! Good way to introduce yourself with a girl..

Me: Oh really thanks a lot.

She: But I must tell you you are missing something

Me: Missing something….and what exactly?

She: You didn’t ask for my Name…

Me: (to myself..who cares….)oh….well what is your good name miss…? ( I hope she is Miss…)

She: Hi I am Suhasini…..

Me: Luvly name Suhasini…..Perhaps luvlier then you…I smiled (and that was a genuine smile)

She: Oh thanks a lot…but was that a complement? (With frowning eyes…)

Me: Can you please tell me one thing? (Perhaps this was the first question I asked her…asking for her name was something she forced me to do.

She: Ya

Me: How did you figure out, that I am from any one of those two colleges?

She: It is simple..you are not a localite …….are you..? And that’s the reason for you to be someone from one of those colleges.

Me: Good …You are intelligent also….(with a pinch of sarcasm)

She frowned with a smile and I appreciated that by nodding my head.

By this time we were about the reach Utharahalli Bus stop.…….
to be cont......

No comments: