Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Little Flower...

The morninng mist kissed her and blessed her with grace. The golden sunrays reflectd the best of her colors . As the day progressed cool breeze caressed her and made her feel great . She was happy and the next moment she realized something and started sobbing.
A butterfly was flying near by and came after it heared her weeping.

Butterfly: Hey little creature! why are you crying my dear ?

Little Flower: I am sad because I have just realized that I will have to leave this beautiful world in a day or two.

Butterfly: Oh I see. But my dear you will be here only.

Little Flower: (Amazingly) How will I be here only?

Butterfly: Can you see those buds( It points to the flower buds), you will be here in this world in those buds

Little Flower: But how I is it possible?
Butterfly: We all will be here by our offsprings

Little Flower: Ok ok now I am getting it.

Butterfly: Yes our offsprings will carry our genes and we will be here forever

Little Flower: Thank you very much you kind butterfly. Now I feel happy again
and the Little Flower lived happily ever after

No comments: